Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taking out the Trash

Taking out the trash is a pretty necessary thing to do, whether you're speaking figuratively or literally. This week, I've been doing just that. It started with the soon to be ex wife.

Jade lives with me in my 1 bedroom apartment, where I sleep on the couch. (I sleep here for two reasons: she has a bed and I don't, and I'm up later than her on a daily basis.) I have generally tried to keep things civil between us (we fucking live together still), but the other day I snapped. I was the most vindictive son of a bitch I have ever been. It was kinda awesome. Anywho, that sparked a conversation about speeding along the divorce and yada yada yada. Even better, today (the 27th) is my 1 year anniversary of being a dumbass, so I'm going to celebrate! (Not with her though. Fuck that.) So there's that.

Next order of business: my apartment. This was a little bit more literal. My apartment had been dirty for a while. I spent most of this week cleaning everything, doing 17.00$ worth of laundry at the laundry mat (holy fucking expensive), and cleaning some more. It's amazing how keeping little shit in life clean makes things...just better. Life doesn't seem as cluttered.

Like I said, taking out the trash is pretty important. Choosing happy is easier when life's not full of trash. Get rid of that shit. Live a little. Choose happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment